|Productafmetingen||0.01 x 0.01 x 0.01 cm; 84.5 gram|
|Batterijen:||1 Lithium ion batterijen vereist. (inbegrepen)|
|Modelnummer item||Nitecore MH12 V2|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||Nee|
Nitecore MH12 V2 LED Torch - Super Bright 1200 Lumens - Rechargeable Tactical Torch - IP68 Waterproof ([ 21700 Rechargeable Battery And USB C Cable Included ])
|Je bespaart:||€ 4,05 (5%)|
|Prijzen zijn inclusief btw.|
Je aankoop verbeteren
- ► The Nitecore MH12 V2 flashlight led is equipped with a CREE XP-L2 V6-LED (max. 1200 lumens), an integrated charger (via USB C) and is supplied with a 21700 Li-Ion battery. The biggest advantage of the new battery is the enormous autonomy of up to 1500 hours (up to 60 days!) in the mode with the lowest brightness
- ► The tactical flashlight Nitecore MH12 V2 has a tactical switch (for On/ Off and flash mode) and a side mode switch that allows you to select one of the 4 brightness levels and 3 special modes for versatile use. An extremely bright led flashlight for emergencies, camping and outdoor activities and military equipment, easy to use even with gloves
- ► Despite the use of the 21700 Li-Ion battery, the size of the v2 MH12 -LED Nitecore flashlight has remained almost unchanged at only 15.8 cm and 84.5 g in weight. The body is made of HAIII anodized aviation aluminum - military finish with optical lenses with double-sided scratch-resistant coating, which means that this powerful led flashlight will last for many years
- ► The solid construction of the MH12 V2 with Nitecore flashlight will prove its durability. The rechargeable flashlight MH12 v2 is waterproof and dustproof with IP68. This means that it can be used without any problems in any weather, including rain
- ► The Nitecore led flashlight MH12 - V2 1200 lumens has a tactical holster and a detachable clip for carrying it in your pocket, making it a perfect flashlight for your work equipment or hand luggage. The strobe mode uses randomly changing frequencies, which makes the Nitecore MH12 v2 an excellent choice for a super bright tactical flashlight
Vaak samen gekocht
Heb je een vraag?
Zoek naar een antwoord in productgegevens, veelgestelde vragen en recensies
Je vraag kan worden beantwoord door verkopers, fabrikanten of klanten die dit product hebben gekocht.
Controleer of u een geldige vraag hebt ingevoerd. U kunt uw vraag of bericht nog steeds bewerken.
Voer een vraag in.
The Nitecore MH12 V2 LED torch is a super bright - 1200 lumens rechargeable tactical torch equipped with a CREE XP-L2 V6 LED and delivered with a 21700 rechargeable battery and USB-C cable, as it features an integrated charger (via USB-C).
With the MH12 V2 LED flashlight, Nitecore is consistently continuing the change from the 18650 Li-Ion battery to the 21700 Li-Ion battery, including the models of the classic Multitask Hybrid series. Although this Nitecore led light is battery operated with the new generation of the 21700 Li-Ion battery, the size of the Nitecore MH12 v2 EDC flashlight remains almost unchanged.
The Nitecore MH12 V2 lamp has two different, pre-selectable modes that are available to the user: a tactical mode (4 brightness modes and strobe) and the day mode (4 brightness modes with strobe, beacon, SOS).
- Maximum output:1200 lumens
- LED: CREE XP-L2 V6 LED
- Beam intensity: 10200 cd
- Beam throw: 202m
- Light type/colour: White light
- Waterproof: IP68 waterproof and dustproof (2 m submersible)
- Impact resistance: up to 1m
- head size: 25.4mm
- Length: 15.8cm
- Weight: 84.5g
- Activity: outdoor/law enforcement/military/camping
- Brightness and runtime: 4 modes (1200 / 300 / 55 / 1 lumen (s) with runtime between 1500h and 3h 15 min
- Nitecore 21700 rechargeable li-ion battery (NL2150 5000mAh)
- USB-C lead
- Tactical holster NTH10
- 18650 battery magazine
Beste recensies uit andere landen
In addition it can be charged using the supplied USBC cable making it unnecessary to remove
the battery for charging. Somewhat unusually for this class of Torch it includes a plastic Tactical Holster
instead of the synthetic pouch type normally supplied.
I found the torch provides a good level of illumination and can easily be switched through brightness modes.
The torch comes with an adaptor to allow use of an 18650 cell that I was able to test and confirm it works well.
I have two minor criticisms (1) The section of the included lanyard that connects to the torch body is very thin and should be increased in diameter for greater longevity. (2) The plating has started to come off the included pocket clip - a manufacturing defect that could be eliminated by more tightly controlling the plating process.
The 4 levels of output work well - you can choose to have it switch on at the last setting or at the brightest level. There’s no flicker from the LED.
The included accessories are useful — I use the lanyard and pocket clip, but doubt I’ll use the belt holster much. There’s a battery magazine so non rechargeable batteries can also be used.
I looked at flashlights from other brands, as well as other Nitecores — this one seems to hit a sweetspot for value/performance/features.
Battery life is grossly overstated, though, and will last only a few hours at the max brightness settings.