|Onderdeelnummer||USB Rechargeable Mini Torch|
|Productafmetingen||4 x 1 x 2.5 cm; 18.14 gram|
|Batterijen:||1 Lithium ion batterijen vereist. (inbegrepen)|
|Modelnummer item||Nitecore TINI 2|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||Nee|
|Kleur||[ Black ]|
|Aantal items in pakket||1|
|Head Style||Keychain Torch|
|Soort stekker||USB Keyring Torch|
|Beschrijving batterij||Built-In 280mAh Li-Ion|
Nitecore TINI 2 Keyring Torch (TINI2 v.2021) - Super Bright - USB C Rechargeable Small Torch - 500 Lumens with OLED Display [Energieklasse A+++]
|Prijs:||€ 44,97 (€ 591,71 / 100 cm)|
|Prijzen zijn inclusief btw.|
Je aankoop verbeteren
- ► SUPER MINI KEYCHAIN LIGHT. Nitecore TINI2 emits up to 500 lumens and it is much smaller than you expected but this means it weighs just about nothing, only 18.8 grams, measuring 42.3mm x 25mm x 12.5mm
- ► UP TO 60H RUNTIME. Nitecore TINI2 pocket torch has an integrated battery and is rechargeable from any available USB power source using the built-in USB-C port. You can enjoy up to 60 hours runtime on the lowest level and 2h and 30 min on the mid-level of 65 lumens (usb cable NOT included)
- ► SIMPLE OPERATION. Two controls. One for power and one for the 5 brightness levels (turbo, high, midi, low). Direct access to Turbo and Ultralow, plus intelligent memory function
- ► OLED DISPLAY for quick check on the battery levels and voltage, brightness level, user mode (demo or daily) and remaining runtime
- ► YOU CAN USE THIS KEYCHAIN TORCH FOR ANYTHING: dog walking, for moving around the house at night, carrying it on your key-ring, for those situations where you need a little light (or a lot, if on full power)
Vaak samen gekocht
The Nitecore TINI 2 (TINI2 v.2021) is a small flashlight with impressive technical specifications, a major upgrade of the TINI 1 in appearance and performance.
The Nitecore TINI 2 is an intelligent key ring light with an impressive max output of 500 lumens from the 2 x P8 LEDs, featuring a multifunctional OLED screen that provides real-time information on battery voltage, brightness level, user mode and remaining runtime.
Powered by a built-in 280 mAh Li-ion battery, the Nitecore TINI 2 keychain flashlight can be charged via a USB-C connection for quick and convenient charging, offering up to 60 hours runtime on ultralow (cable NOT included).
Weighing only 18.8 grams, the Nitecore TINI2 fits perfectly onto a key ring to have it with you whenever you need it.
The Nitcore TINI2 has 2 operating modes:
- Demo mode, the light goes out automatically if no operation is performed within 30 seconds
- Daily mode, the light stays on until you turn it off.
In addition, the TINI 2 Nitecore has 2 locking modes:
- Half lock: the power switch is not available to operate the light. However, if you hold down the mode button, you can access turbo mode for tactical or emergency applications.
- Complete lock: Both buttons are not available
- Max. output: 500 lumens
- LED: 2* P8
- Beam intensity: 2000 cd
- Max. beam distance: 89 m
- Max. runtime: 60h
- Waterproof resistance: IP54 rating (water and dust)
- Impact resistance 1m
- Dimensions: 46,6 mm x 25 mm x 12,5 mm
- Weight: 0.66 oz / 18.8 grams
- Performance and runtime: Turbo: 500 lumens / 15 minutes. High: 200 lumens / 45 min. Mid: 65 lumens / 2.5 hours. Low: 15 lumens / 8 hours. Ultralow: 1 lumen / 60 hours
Beste recensies uit andere landen
Its been sitting on my keyring for a few months now.
But the last week we've had some very, very heavy rain and winds.
Even though the torch was in my waterproof coat pocket - it still got slightly damp.
And this was enough to cause it to fail.
I first noticed because the light started turning itself on and off!
Despite my attempts to use the buttons to turn it off, it stayed on - until at some point it decided to turn off.
This light might be great in dry parts of the UK but where I live it gets a lot of wind and rain - and this torch can't cope.
A shame as I really like the torch.
For some reason, the screws at the rear that I think secure the eyelet are a different colour to the others. The eyelet is loose and the catch that you can attach to it feels cheap and nasty. I threw it where it belonged, in the trash.
The two buttons are just squares of cheap-looking plastic and the USB-C port is covered by a flimsy rubber plug that is unlikely to last.
It's the features and functionality where this little torch does well. The locking modes are easy to set or cancel and are welcome for a torch rattling around in a pocket. The 'demo' mode seems to be just so that people can play with it whilst it's still in its packaging...so a marketing gimmick that ensures your new torch might be a used torch. That would explain why it is supplied with an almost fully charged battery which will actually shorten the battery's life.
The OLED display is tiny but very clear and more than just a gimmick as it indicates remaining run time and helps to navigate the menu without instructions. It's a bit irritating though that it displays the manufacturer's name when moving between screens. Who wants to pay money for an advert? The window is not flush with the case and the gap is likely to be a dirt trap.
Overall, build quality is disappointing but features and functionality, in particular, just how much light it puts out and for how long goes some way to justifying the premium price. I like the USB-C charging socket; too many still use micro-USB sockets which is old technology.
I think it could have felt more solid and been better put together for this price and without compromising how extremely light-weight it is. I have a feeling that after a few months, this little gadget will be falling apart. I'm in two minds though...if I had thought it was really smart and a joy to behold, I might have been reluctant to have it rubbing against my keys in a pocket!
+ It's smaller than I thought it'd be (going from a nitecore tube i was worried this was going to be much larger, it's not)
+ It's impressively bright, i wasn't expecting much for it's size, but this can easily light an entire room or walkway in a forest.
+ None of these ridiculous flashing/strobe modes that every other light needs these days.
+ Battery life i great, i've fully charged it only twice in over a month and have had hours of light out of it
+/- The "chrome" accents are already wearing off, considering this is in my pocket with my keys all day i'm not surprised, but it's worth a mention.
- - - "DEMO MODE" The one feature that will 100% stop me buying another of these ever again, the number of times i've gone to use this torch only to have it turn off after 30 seconds (assumingly because at some point demo mode got reenabled while in my pocket) is infuriating.
Summary, fantastic little keyring torch with great battery life, completely ruined by a pointless feature.