• Long thin shank brass body lock with 3 keys
• Silverline rated 4 out 7…
• Silverline rated 2 out of 3 on their weather rating…
• 5 tumbler pins. 2 on one level & 3 on another level.
• Weighs: 144g
• Height: 95mm
• Base: Brass 40mm x 12mm x 35mm
• Shackle: Chrome-plated 6.3mm thick x 22.2mm x 55.1mm inside measurements
This is IMO fine for keeping things safe indoors away from pesky siblings or curious kids but outside of that I could not recommend this as a deterrent to would be burglars.
Just have a look at the keys and you will note there is little variant in the pin locations – this can be determined by the troughs between the spikes.
I was wearing gloves and trying to stay in focus without blocking the camera and it took what… 3 seconds on the 2nd try…
I mean it is not even fun to practice picking on, it is that easy to pick.
Also, I would love to know what these arbitrary ratings symbols are translated into English? I shudder to think what 1 through 3 rated locks are like?